What are the Benefits of Wood Cleaning?
- Prolongs the life of decking and fencing
- Removes harmfuland unsightly substances like mold, mildew and algae
- Prevents cracking or bowed wood
- Detect any developing issues before they become major
What Types of Decking and Fencing Does Shine Select Clean?
We have extensive experience working with these fencing and decking materials across Northern Virginia, DC and Maryland:
- Woods (pressure treated, cedar, hardwoods)
The Shine Select Power Washing Method
Both wood and composite surfaces look great after a professional cleaning, but we don’t necessarily use precisely the same methods to achieve those excellent results.
We want to ensure we get the most thorough cleaning possible without any risk to your property. For composite and vinyl, power washing typically works great. If a wooden fence or deck is getting up there in age, the pressure of a standard power washing could potentially lead to more splintering or damage. Instead, we dial back the pressure and use our Soft Washing method and a careful combination of bio-friendly cleaners to achieve the same shiny aesthetics.